These are the show notes for a podcast episode recorded especially for patrons of my main show (Ancestral Kitchen Podcast). These patrons pay a monthly subscription to be part of the podcast community and in return receive monthly exclusive recordings (like this private podcast) along with lots of extra resources. You can get access to the recording and see how the community works by visiting www.patreon.com/ancestralkitchenpodcast.
What we cover:
- The arrival of Andrea’s cow, Elsie (and the story behind her)
- Industrialisation and how it began earlier than we sometimes think
- Cow-breeding and cow selection
- Rebecca’s question on GAPS
- Protein – how much should we be eating? Really? That much?!
- Our cookbook is coming to you soon!
Harriet Gendall’s research work on the Cornish oat ‘pillas’
‘Journey for a lost oat’, video talk by Harriet Gendall
Podcast Episode: Why We Think You Should Eat Breakfast with Kate Deering
Heal Your Metabolism by Kate Deering
Hormone Repair Manual: Every Woman’s Guide to Healthy Hormones After Age 40 by Laura Briden
Period Repair Manual: Natural Treatment for Better Hormones and Better Periods by Laura Briden