These are the show notes for a podcast episode recorded especially for patrons of my main show (Ancestral Kitchen Podcast). These patrons pay a monthly subscription to be part of the podcast community and in return receive monthly exclusive recordings (like this private podcast) along with lots of extra resources. You can get access to the recording and see how the community works by visiting www.patreon.com/ancestralkitchenpodcast.
Thanks for your support!! Andrea and I range through a lot of topics as usual, including:
- The American Prairies, weather and weather sensitivities
- Andrea’s pork supper
- Alison’s oat sausages
- Flavio’s dogs, pests and hunting
- Discord and welcome to Marianne, Sara and Katie
- Nick’s question: Cooking a whole goose
- The book Welsh Food Stories by Carwyn Graves
- Buttermilk as a fermented drink in Wales
- The book Prairie Fires by Caroline Fraser
Alison’s audio technology did not record properly, hence her side of the recording isn’t as good as usual. Apologies from us… We hope you enjoy!